Are you looking for work in Lisbon?
If that’s the case we can help you! We have partnerships with several recruitment agencies and we receive jobs offers every week. Jobs offers are available ONLY for our students.
The list of job offers is available only for our students!
As example, check the following offers!
1- Spanish Technical Support Agent – to start in December
2- German Customer Service Officer – January
3- French Customer Service Officer – January
1- Spanish Technical Support:
Our client is an American founded, multinational information technology (IT) company that sells hardware, software and related business services.
Their product lines include PCs and other computing devices, enterprise and industry standard servers, storage devices, networking products, software, printers, scanners, plotters and other imaging products.
We are looking for experienced Dutch customer service representatives to perform inbound support for escalated customer cases. Located in our central Lisbon office you will be integrated into a multicultural team providing both written and verbal support to special cases. The customer support and service business delivers support to consumers both in warranty and post warranty.
· Respond to enterprise (B2B) consumer complaints, issues and collect, research necessary information to provide a resolution.
· Utilize defined criteria and guidelines to reach the appropriate resolution for the customer.
· Follow up to assure resolution of issues and achieve closure.
· Analyze complaint/issue to identify root cause and make necessary recommendation for process changes.
· Customer Service – Act as a customer advocate. Listen and understand the customer’s needs and calmly lay out an expedient and logical solution.
· Adapts a personal style and approach to the customer in order to effectively communicate and resolve issues. Has a strong sense of customer advocacy.
What we are looking for..
We are looking for full time customer service professionals to join our team and provide support to the Spanish market. If you are fluent in Spanish and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team.
Your profile should include the following:
· Native Spanish
· Superior communication skills both verbal and written
· Customer service experience
· Computer proficiency
· Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
· Time management skills
· Patient & highly empathetic
2- French or German Customer Service Agent:
Our client, an established company with offices in Portugal, is looking for an French speaking Customer Advisor to join one of their projects.
– Providing inbound support to French or German customers by phone, chat or email.
– Providing support through email and mail in English.
– Dealing with service requests and/or troubleshoot quality issues with the client’s products
– Creating and updating customer profiles
– Providing additional information (e.g. offers and product features),
– Proactively conveying education on product
– Performing contacts to approach customers, retain existing customers and to strengthen loyalty and intensify usage of the
Native level of French or German language mandatory
Fluent level of English
Experience within a call center environment considered an asset
Excellent communication skills
Empathetic, friendly and customer focused
Capable of adapting communication tone
Jobs for Porto
1-Role: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Porto/ Portugal
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Job description: Our client is an advertising company, aimed at the
gambling market as a reputable affiliate who’s focus is to bring a
fresh approach to the industry. They developed an innovative store and
a unique points systems that will encourage the player to diversify
his playing and the team works every day not only to acquire new
players to their partners’ brands but also to retain them in the
industry for the longest and more profitable period possible. They
work with the top companies in these businesses to grant their players
the best and most unique deals in the poker, sports betting and online
Planning and executing marketing plans in order to improve results
Monitor and optimise conversation rates and player values in relation
to marketing activities
Work closely with the other departments to make sure the ideas and
plans are being successfully achieved
Make sure all content fall in line with the brand guidelines
Liaise with customer support department and others in order to be
aware of the results that the company is having and create new plans
•A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with digital marketing
•Experience and knowledge of the poker/ sports betting/ online casino industry
•Ability to analyse and propose different and creative ideas
•Experience in brand management
•Experience in CRM
•Strong problem-solving skills
•Excellent communication and teambuilding skills, with a passion to
drive growth and direction in a growing, young and ambition company
1- Role: CTO
Location: Porto/ Portugal
Job description: Our client is a Leading Digital Group focused on
Digital Marketing, Online Advertisement, Apps Development, Online
Traffic Management and Content Provide and is looking for a CTO to
join their team as soon as possible. They work with Gambling
Solutions, Media traffic management and website monitorizing since
2010. Some of the clients are Bet365, Pokerstars, Bwin, Betfair,
Skybet, Ladbrokes and Williamhill!
The CTO will oversee software development, server and database
administration, site security and IT requirements. He will manage a
team of 8/ 9 developers while maintaining high standards of quality
and will be working with different projects and massive traffic on a daily basis.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Strong team lead and people management skills and experience
• Very hands-on and detailed-oriented while maintaining a clear
picture of high-level vision and strategy
• Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure
and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and
• Have strong organizational and time management skills, able to
prioritize and with a high level of responsibility
• Experience and knowledge programming in the following languages:
PHP, PHP5, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, JQUERY, SOAP, XML, REST
• Have a good knowledge in database management systems and Web Servers
• Technical experience in the iGaming sector will be a plus
• Fluency in written and spoken Portuguese